As Veterans Day approaches, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment™, which owns Busch Gardens, for the second year in a row is launching a special offer to honor all the men and women who have previously served as members of the U.S. armed services.
The “Waves of Honor” salute to veterans offers 50 percent off single-day admission to the SeaWorld® and Busch Gardens® Parks, and Sesame Place® for veterans and service members, and as many as five guests.
Qualified service members and veterans include active duty, retired, honorably separated officers and enlisted personnel of the U.S. military. Tickets must be purchased by November 11 (Veterans Day), 2014 and redeemed by December 21, 2014.
Qualified U.S. service members and veterans must purchase discounted tickets in advance at www.wavesofhonor.com or at participating military bases. Proof of service required.
Active duty military who have visited the parks using the Waves of Honor complimentary admission can also take advantage of this special offer. The SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment military salute program, previously known as Here’s to the Heroes, was created in 2001. The parks have played host to more than 6 million service members and their families since the program’s debut.
- 50% single day admission (limit 6 discounted admissions per eligible individual per visit).
- Valid for qualified service members and veterans which include active, retired, honorably separated officers and enlisted personnel of the U.S. military.
- Not available at the front gate.
- To take advantage of this offer, click the Troop ID button to verify your military status.
- Offer available for booking through November 11, 2014.
- Must visit by December 21, 2014.